With storylike we want to help you to write better stories more easily by giving you the power of a community with mutual motivation and inspiration.
- Start writing your story with a full featured toolset designed for authors.
- When you get stuck, need a little extra help, feedback or inspiration, share your story with friends or open for the community. Other authors can continue where you don't progress, and contribute additional or alternate plot-lines.
- Keep control by defining the setting of your story with e.g. characters, places, history, factions... Add notes, pictures, maps or videos to provide context to contributors and your readers.
- Finalize your story with the help and inspiration from others and publish it on storylike, export as e-book or print it to hard-cover.
The core of storylike is that stories are not represented as linear text, but as graphs. As author, you can easily introduce alternative or parallel storylines, join plotlines, without disrupting other authors creativity. Readers can choose how a story continues when there are alternatives, that gives you a whole new opportunities how to tell stories. You can even add alternatives in your own story as a pseudonym to see which of your ideas ignites. Receive valuable feedback from your readers and analye their ratings from the individual courses.
storylike reduces the complexity of collaborative creative work in order that you have more fun and success with your ideas!
- Access to all public stories and wikis.
- Contribute to stories and wikis you get invited to.
- Unlimited public stories and wikis.
- 2 private stories and 1 private wiki.
- Up to 5 Pseudonyms for alter-ego’s.
- Export your stories as structured text or PDF - ready to print.
- Integrated chatroom for every story.
other options available
- ALL Features fromfree
- No Ads, no distraction.
- Unlimited pseudonyms for you
- Export and download your stories.
- An additional chatroom for your group
- Connect to your chatrooms with rocket.chat app